Atlantis Sports Club continues to follow sanitation protocols for proper disinfection and maintenance, in addition we are adding procedures to achieve a high level of cleanliness.
- Continuous disinfection of high-touch surfaces throughout the club
- ASC Staff trained on cleaning protocols
- Easy, readily available equipment disinfectant wipes, please wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are conveniently located throughout the club. Please use hand sanitizing station at health club main entrance prior to entering.
We are taking careful actions to facilitate social distancing. Please keep 6 feet from others when walking through the club and 14 feet when possible while exercising.
Lockers and Showers will be temporarily unavailable until further notice. The locker rooms will only be available for restroom use and hand washing. The Pool is currently closed for updates and repairs, therefore showers will remain closed until Pool Re-opens.
We look forward to reopening the lockers and showers in the near future.
SAUNAS WILL BE TEMPORARILY CLOSED
In addition to already intensive cleaning efforts, several protocol additions are being made for further sanitation. Measures are also being taken to help practice social distancing.
- 40% Capacity limitations
- Equipment will be spaced or marked for social distancing
- Enhanced cleaning protocols with virus-killing disinfectants
- Several disinfectant Gym Wipes and Hand Sanitizing Stations have been set up through out the space. Members and Guests MUST clean equipment before and after use
- Please Bring your own gym mat, and workout towel. ASC gym mats and towels will not be available for use. Bringing your own water bottle is encouraged.
OUR POOL IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR REPAIRS AND UPDATES. POOL PLANS TO RE-OPEN SOON.
- Open swim, swim lessons and other programming will be added back consistent with governmental orders and guidelines
- Capacity restrictions will be implemented in all aquatics areas
- ASC goggles and other shared equipment will not be available for member use at this time.
- Swimmers must shower before entering pool
NO SPITTING IN OR NEAR POOL
Protect Yourself and Others
Please follow the current CDC guidelines about how to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
Wash your hands vigorously and frequently
Use a hand sanitizer that’s at least 60% alcohol
Keep 6 feet apart from other people and 14 feet apart while exercising when possible
Avoid touching your face
Covers Coughs and Sneezes
Masks are encouraged but not required while strenuous exercising.
Avoid contact with people who are sick
Stay Home if You are Sick
Help Boost Your Immune System
Now more than ever, it’s essential to prioritize our health by helping our bodies better fight and recover from illness.