LET US HELP YOU
REACH YOUR FITNESS GOALS
ABOUT ATLANTIS SPORTS CLUB HYANNIS
At Atlantis Sports Clubs our goal is for you to succeed in achieving optimum health and wellness.
Whether you are new to fitness, seasoned athlete, want to relax in our sauna and steam rooms, or swim in either our indoor, 50 foot lap pool or outdoor pool, at Atlantis Sports Clubs our goal is for you to succeed in achieving your health and fitness goals. We believe that results are attained by a great fitness experience that will restore and enhance your mind and body leaving you feeling refreshed, alive, and ready to meet life's challenges. Come and visit us at the Resort and Conference Center in Hyannis and receive a free guest pass to give us a try!
Indoor Pool guidelines
In accordance with the State of Massachusetts guidelines, we are asking members to read through our procedures listed here and follow the guidelines we are implementing to make use of the indoor pool safe for everyone. PLEASE NOTE: Reservations must be made to use the pool. To make a reservation call 508-237-1948. Pool hours: 10am to 7pm.
The outdoor pool will be open for the 2021 season. We will post more information as we get closer to outdoor pool weather!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- When coming to the pool, please look for signs and follow the arrows. There is a check-in desk located in the lobby.
- For pool reservations and questions please call: 508-237-1948
- Please bring your own towel. THERE WILL BE NO TOWEL SERVICE AVAILABLE.
- Please adhere to social distancing in the pool and on the pool deck. You will be required to wear a mask when not 6 feet apart.
- When entering the pool area, you will be required to sign in and provide contact information. This is in accordance with the State contact tracing protocol. You must do this each day you come to the pool.
- You may bring your own googles etc. Atlantis will not be able to loan out any pool equipment.