Atlantis Sports Club continues to follow sanitation protocols for proper disinfection and maintenance, in addition we are adding procedures to achieve a high level of cleanliness.
- Continuous disinfection of high-touch surfaces throughout the club
- ASC Staff trained on cleaning protocols
- Easy, readily available equipment disinfectant wipes, please wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are conveniently located throughout the club. Please use hand sanitizing station at health club main entrance prior to entering.
We are taking careful actions to facilitate social distancing. Please keep 6 feet from others when walking through the club and 14 feet when possible while exercising.
Lockers and Showers are available.
SAUNA IS OPEN
STEAM ROOMS TO OPEN SOON
- In addition to already intensive cleaning efforts, several protocol additions are being made for further sanitation. Measures are also being taken to help practice social distancing.
- Capacity Limitations
- Equipment will be spaced or marked for social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols with virus-killing disinfectants
- Several disinfectant Gym Wipes and Hand Sanitizing Stations have been set up throughout the space. Members and Guests MUST clean equipment before and after use
- Please bring your own gym mat. ASC gym mats will not be available for use at this time.
- Group Exercise Classes are available. Please see Group excercise schedule.
Pool and Jacuzzi are OPEN
- Capacity limitations
- Furniture will be spaced or marked for social distancing
- Swimmers must shower before entering pool
- ASC water weights, noodles, kickboards and other shared equipment will not be available for use at this time. You may bring your own equipment.
- Aqua Aerobics is available. Please see Group Exercise Class Schedule.
- Private Swim Lessons are available.
NO SPITTING IN OR NEAR POOL
Protect Yourself and Others
Please follow the current CDC guidelines about how to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
Wash your hands vigorously and frequently
Use a hand sanitizer that’s at least 60% alcohol
Keep 6 feet apart from other people and 14 feet apart while exercising when possible
Avoid touching your face
Covers Coughs and Sneezes
Masks are encouraged but not required while strenuous exercising.
Avoid contact with people who are sick
Stay Home if You are Sick
Help Boost Your Immune System
Now more than ever, it’s essential to prioritize our health by helping our bodies better fight and recover from illness.